Australia is a vast country/continent rich with scenic views on a magnificent scale. From Queensland to Western Australia, Tasmania to the Northern Territory, splendor is always on display. Getting just the right Australia pictures to capture the essence of an experience you want to portray, will be a challenging endeavor.
It’s one of the world’s most highly urbanized countries, famous for its natural wonders and wide open spaces, with an outstanding 10,685 amazing beaches, huge deserts, and of course the Outback. An Australia photo wont fall short of amazing, since you’ve not only got the plethora of types of places, but also vast amounts of land and views from which to pick. Also, Australia is home to one of the strangest and most unique destinations on the planet, overall. This country is truly a unique place – it is the only country in the world that covers an entire continent and simultaneously is the largest island in the world.
Australia is the perfect country for those who love to enjoy life but at the same time, want to live in an efficient and cutting-edge country. Known for its easy-going lifestyle, Australia is the fourth happiest country on the planet, making its lifestyle one of the most known and envied, in terms of carefree living.
Curious and Weird Facts about Australia
- The Australian Alps get more snow than the Swiss Alps
- Tasmania has the cleanest air in the world
- The Great Barrier Reef is the largest eco-system in the world
- Australia has over 60 separate wine regions
- 80% of animals are unique to Australia
- Australia is an island, and it’s a large island at that. As a result, you can visit more than 10,000 beaches across the country
- You will find more kangaroos, than you will humans!
- Australia has the world’s longest golf course, measuring more than 850 miles long
- Australia is home to 21 of the world’s 25 most venomous snakes
- The world’s largest sand island can be found in Australia – Fraser Island!
- The world’s largest rock is not actually Uluru, but Mount Augustus in Western Australia
- Western Australia is home to a number of Pink Lakes – such as Lake Hillier
- Over 300 different languages and dialects are spoken in Australia, including 45 Indigenous languages
Perhaps it is an excellent idea to add Australia to your bucket list, as, even though it is far away, it’s completely worth the trip. For now however, you could go ahead and pick out some Australian photos for your dream board and plot to make it a reality – so you can see the sights, hear the sounds, and live a little in Australia on a trip of a lifetime.
Types of imagery and stock photography, based on Australia Pictures you can find above:
- Stock Pictures / Pics
- Royalty-free Vectors
- Illustrations / Cartoons
- Wallpapers / Backgrounds
- Abstract Patterns
- Isolated / Green Screens